You'll be transported back to Grandma's kitchen in no time with this classic apples and cinnamon favorite. Just delicious, all natural ingredients to enjoy whether you're on a dairy free, gluten free or nut free diet. Each 65 g oatmeal cup is an entire breakfast for under 300 calories and a great source of fiber. And, you'll save 5% over the single cup price when buying a case.
Want this product faster? Click to find it on Amazon.
Ingredients: whole grain certified gluten free rolled oats, whole grain certified gluten free quick oats, *evaporated cane sugar, dried apples, *cinnamon, sea salt. *certified organic
- Remove lid
- For thick oatmeal, pour cold water until just over the oats
- For thinner oatmeal, pour cold water until about 3/4" over the oats
- Microwave on high for 60-90 seconds without the lid
- Wait for 2 minutes
- Stir well and enjoy!
Hot Water Directions
- For thick oatmeal, pour boiling water until just over the oats
- For thinner oatmeal, pour boiling water until about 3/4" over the oats
- Cover, let stand 3-4 minutes
- Remove lid, stir well and enjoy!
- Consider adding a touch of your favorite milk for a creamier consistency
- Try adding hot steamed milk in place of water
- Add your favorite cold milk or non-dairy beverage instead of hot water for a muesli-style cereal
- Add your own favorite fresh or frozen fruits, seeds or protein powder - extra liquid may need to be added
Personal tastes will vary so experiment with liquid levels and additions to find your preferences.
The oatmeal mix (grains/fruits/seeds) and the flavor mix (sugar/salt/spices) are each packaged separately in their own recloseable bags. The contents of these bags may settle so shake well before use. Preparation directions are included in each case.
- Once opened, this oatmeal is best if repackaged and sealed between uses and eaten within 4 weeks of opening.
- This item can be frozen under normal conditions and sealed in its packaging for up to 6 months past the date of expiration
- Alternatively, this oatmeal can be repackaged in freezer safe bags/containers for freezing rather than keeping in the original packaging
- Once returned to room temperature after freezing, oatmeal is best if eaten within 4 weeks as per above
Everything we make and package comes from our own dedicated production facility that is FREE of:
- Tree nuts
Plus, all Libre Naturals products are:
- Free of preservatives
- Free of colors
- Free of artificial flavors
- Kosher certified pareve
- Certified Gluten Free
- 3rd Party Food Safety Certified to the Global Food Safety Initiative standards
Best of all, you’ll get a school safe and tasty, snacks you can trust.
Because when “You’re free to eat, you’re free to live!”